Coastal Technologies, a leader in the mist elimination and separation
sector makes its debut at ACHEMA 2015, Frankfurt, Germany.
Coastal Technologies, Inc., or CTI, is a privately held engineering and fabrication firm located in South Carolina. While CTI manufactures its mist eliminators, separators, and many other mist treating internals in the United States, seventy-five percent of its sales ship to global sites.
Why? CTI is dedicated to solving issues that face process industries. Yes, we manufacture equipment but our expertise and passion lie in the engineering, collaboration and problem solving that comes with new challenges our customers bring to us daily. We offer great value and reliability. CTI is very proud to say that ninety percent of its annual sales are from repeat customers. We respect them and they trust us.
Coastal Technologies, Inc., CTI, was founded in 1986 by two dedicated engineers Harry W. Wechsler and Norman Mansson to provide high quality, innovative solutions to industry and customer mist separation needs. CTI, from the beginning, has continually improved and enhanced shop capabilities and manufacturing procedures to stay ahead of its mission to provide superior customer service, satisfaction, product selection and value. We thank you for visiting our website, and ask that you take a moment to discover the Coastal Technologies, Inc. difference.
CTI applies over one-hundred combined years of engineering and product knowledge to each customer's request for quote. In addition,CTI brings its experience and knowledge to a broad range of industrial, refining, power, metallurgical, geothermal,marine, timber and pollution control applications world-wide with 80% of our applications provided to returning customers. We are committed to offering you uncompromising service and imaginative solutions for your mist eliminator and separator needs..
Coastal Technologies, Inc. offers a wide selection of standard AIROL® chevron vane and mesh mist eliminators as well as unique non-standard solutions. If your unique problem requires a non-standard solution, CTI will effectively use sound design principles, exemplary manufacturing skills and project execution aligned with our ISO 9001:2008 quality control certified processes to insure success and your satisfaction. Click here to learn more about our Products.
Please visit us at Booth #44
October 14 - October 16
Myrtle Beach, SC
CAPCA Fall 2015 Conference is the
- Global forum for communication for individuals and organizations with different perspectives on air pollution control·
- Synergetic exchange of information and ideas with people working in the field of clean air management
- Collaboratively identifying problems and sharing solutions
- Representation of local, state and national air pollution control agencies; a wide variety of regulated industries; environmental consulting and testing firms; equipment manufacturers; related interest groups; and an interested general public
Please visit us at Booth #122
October 25 - October 28
2015 TAPPI PEERS Conference
- As an acronym for Pulping, Engineering, Environmental, Recycling, Sustainability, PEERS represents the most dynamic, forward-leaning topics in the forest products arena today
- TAPPI's PEERS Conference answers the most pressing business and technical questions faced by pulp and paper companies as they manage raw materials, assets, regulatory requirements and production options.
- This combination—a solutions-oriented, customizable technical program, plus the chance to form valuable professional relationships with peers, colleagues, and working experts—means that the PEERS Conference delivers unprecedented value.